Bronx Vestry Seminar (Open to all)
Saturday, March 16 - Saturday, March 16
09:30AM - 03:00PM
Grace Church, West Farms
1909 Vyse Avenue
(Postponed from Feb 9)
- What is the Vestry?
The Rev. Williamson Taylor, Canon for Congregational Development
- Nurturing and Formation responsibilities of the Vestry
The Rev. Patricia Mitchell, Canon for Christian Formation
- Stewardship Responsibilities of the Vestry
- Property Responsibilities of the Vestry
Mr. Michael Rebic, Director, Property Support
- The Financial Responsibilities of the Vestry
Mr. Marius Tanase and Ms. Sara Saavedra
- The Legal Roles and Responsibilities of the Vestry
Ms. Alice Yurke Esq., Vice-Chancellor of the Diocese
- Practical Tips for growing your congregation
Suggested donation: $5 per person to cover continental breakfast and lunch.
To register: please download, print and complete the form and send it with your check to Grace Church, to arrive no later than March 14th.
Contact: The Rev. Canon Williamson Taylor