Lay Eucharistic Minister and Eucharistic Visitor Training (Region II – Westchester)
Sat, September 21, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
In preparation for licensing by Bishop Dietsche, participants will:
- Learn about the Holy Eucharist
- Learn how to serve as a Eucharistic Minister or Eucharistic Visitor
- Have hands-on experience in what it means to serve in these licensed lay ministries.
(Please note that completion of Safe Church Training is a requirement prior to being licensed as a Lay Eucharistic Visitor.)
- Check-in will open at 9:30 a.m.
- Training will begin at 9:45 a.m.
- The day will end at 2:30 p.m.
Cost per person: $25 (breakfast snacks and lunch included)
Space is limited – attendance will be capped at 35.