Communications Office Contacts
Responding to the Aftermath of the Recent Hurricanes
What to do - and what not to do!
Suggestions from Episcopal Relief and Development
- Donate money to the Hurricane Relief Fund to support impacted dioceses as they meet the needs of their most vulnerable neighbors after this event. Please click here.
- Please don't send food, clothing or other items! Donations such as these can actually become more of a burden on the local diocesan leaders than a benefit. The most efficient option is supporting the local economy to respond.
- Sign-up on the Ready to Serve page to register as a possible volunteer in the future. These are the lists Episcopal Relief & Development staff share with dioceses when they are ready to recruit external volunteers. Please click here.
- Read up on best response practices from Episcopal Relief and Development President Rob Radtke's 's blog. Please click here.
- And don't forget to pray for all those affected!